Monday, September 13, 2010

If you don't hear much from me...

This is why.

This is the final Halo that Bungie will produce. We're really looking forward to playing it tomorrow.

Game plan:

1. Get up
2. Drink coffee
3. Work
4. Pick up daughter after work
5. Hit Best Buy for our pre-ordered copy
6. Head home and load that puppy up
7. Not email my husband at work and gloat, even though he would TOTALLY do it to me, were our situations reversed.

Anyways, I heard something today that encouraged me. I was listening to Keith Moore teaching on faith, and he said something that stuck with me. He said that if we give up now, we'll be no better off. Our situation will not improve. It's like a long road trip. You're all excited at first. My day 3, you're pretty much done--you just want to get to your destination! But, if you just up and stop in the middle of the highway, you're not where you were and you're not where you were heading, either!

I'm not quitting! God has good plans for me and my family and I refuse to let go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment