Day 30: So, Now What?
“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.” Philippians 3:12
Here we are at the end! There’s so much more I could write to you, but this is where we’ll stop for now. God will lead you to whatever else you need, but having a plan of action has always helped me, and I believe it will help you, so here goes!
My advice to you as we close is this:
- Keep on going (see the verse above). If you were driving down the road to your favorite restaurant, would you stop the car in the middle of the road and still expect to get there? Nope! Seriously, just keep going. Even when it feels like it’s not working, and zero results appear before your eyes, do not give up!
- If you’re having a weak moment and you need some encouragement, you get your faith friend on the phone and let them know you could use a boost! Don’t have one yet? Throw me a comment, and I'll get in touch with you! I’m telling you now: You can do this (2 Corinthians 2:14)!
- Always remember that God is on your side. He is not against you (Romans 8:31).
- Continue to feed on God’s Word, especially 1 Corinthians 13, as you go along. This is so, so important! We don’t expect our bodies to perform without food, but we let our spirits starve—hello!
- Know that you are loved by God, and yours truly. I may not know you, but I’ve written this book as an act of love for my King, and for you!
Be blessed (James 1:25).
Hey, no homework on the last day of school!
Know that I’m praying for you—that you would be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10). That you would trust in Him with all of your heart (Proverbs 3:5), and know that He will never give up on you (Romans 8:38-39)!