Thursday, April 21, 2011

No pressure here!

I've noticed something since I started writing and blogging regularly. It seems that there's a  "you comment on mine, and I'll comment on yours" type of vibe going on out there. And I want anyone who comes to this site to know that they should never, ever feel any pressure to comment here, subscribe, re-post, Facebook share, tweet, etc. anything you find here. If the Lord leads you to say or do something -- go for it! But, otherwise, please know that I will never be offended.

I'm not here to talk about how awesome I am, or read about how awesome readers think I am -- I'm here to tell everyone and anyone who will listen how awesome HE is. I don't say that to sound super-spiritual. I just want to help all of you be free to just read and enjoy without  feeling obligated in any way.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment